As I finish the first week of online school, I have found there to be some advantages and disadvantages to online learning. Here is my list below:
- being able to have a hot drink in your lessons
- getting distracted by your cat who’s trying to sit on your lap
- not having to wear uniform so being able to wear comfy clothes
- not having to wake up early in order to drive to school
- being able to make a variety of lunches i.e. one day I would have pasta, another day a cheese toastie etc.
- completing work at your own pace whilst getting to listen to music
- understanding new software which is used for teaching
- not seeing friends
- having no school clubs
- having a cat try and eat your pen whilst writing your notes or attempt to sit on your keyboard
- sometimes feeling less motivated/ being more distracted easily
- not easily being able to ask your friend for help (before then asking the teacher)
- screen time increasing due to excessive time staring at a screen
What do you think some of the advantages and/or disadvantages are of online school? Let me know in the comment section below.