So recently, I was running late to the Beaver meeting which I’m a Young Leader at. I grabbed my necker which didn’t have a woggle and quickly did a friendship knot in the car.
Here’s a photo of the finished knot- can you spot the problem?
Yes I did really tie myself to the seat belt!
So, I had to redo it.
Here is 84’s guide to doing a friendship knot if you do not know how to do one:
- Roll your necker and lay it out in front of you facing you as in the photo
- Fold the side on your right up
- Place the left side over the folded side (in step 2)
- Tuck the left side under the right side
- Fold the right side down
- Take the left side and thread over the end of the right side and through the loop formed by the right side (in step 2)
- Tighten it up and voila!